Our Apprenticeship Preparation Training programmes are aimed at giving 16 to 18 year-olds the opportunity to develop the skills they need to find, and succeed in, employment or progress onto an Apprenticeship through work experience placements.
Can you offer valuable work experience?
- There is no cost to the employer
- Could last from 4 – 6 weeks / full or part time
- The young person will have a keen interest in your sector / area of work
- They are already on a Training 2000 programme and work ready
- All we need to do is a health & safety check and get a copy of your employer liability insurance
- You’ll be fully supported by a member of staff from Training 2000