Business & Customer Service Preparation Training
This is an opportunity to prepare for your Apprenticeship in Business or Customer Service.
This training will allow you to gain work experience with a local employer. The programme is tailored to your individual career aspirations.
If you need a boost after the recent disruptions with your education, or support applying for an Apprenticeship, then this is for you.
- An interest in business and ideally GCSEs in maths and English at grade 4 or above
Where will I study?
Training 2000 Blackburn / Online Learning
Up to 20 weeks
What is included?
- A high quality work experience placement with an employer that we will find for you
- Work preparation including practical training in our vocational workshops
- Working together to ensure you have the best CV
- A guaranteed employer reference for your CV
- You will learn crucial skills, like teamwork, building your confidence, self belief and how to make the right impression
- Interview skills that an employer expects to see
- English and maths (if you need to improve your grades to apply for an Apprenticeship)
Hear what our learners have to say01 / 02
Real life story: Ben Accountancy Traineeship
On completion of this course you may want to consider the following options to further your career.