Dental Nurse Tutor / Skills Coach
- Date posted: Monday, 5 February 2024
- Closing date: Sunday, 25 February 2024
- Location: Blackburn
- Salary: £26,499 per annum
- Contract type: FTC - 12 Months
- Department: Professional Services
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Interview date: TBC
The role is offered on a fixed term contract for 12 months, covering the secondment of the substantive postholder and, pending a review of the staffing requirements, has scope to be made permanent.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity at Training 2000 for a Dental Nurse Tutor / Skills Coach to join an established team of professionals within the Professional and Medical Services department. We are looking for a committed, passionate and dedicated individual to join the team to support the growth of the programme and continue the successes.
The role is offered on a fixed term contract (until 17th March 2025), covering the secondment of the substantive postholder and, pending a review of the staffing requirements, has scope to be made permanent
The main purpose of the role is to deliver innovative and inspirational learning which covers the skills, knowledge and behaviours relevant to the Dental Nurse apprenticeship, which will help learners with their progression to becoming a qualified Dental Nurse.
Please refer to the Role Profile for the full job description and for further information
Benefits of Working for Training 2000?
We believe Training 2000 is a great place to work. We genuinely care about our employees and offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Life insurance based on 4 x annual salary
- Health Cash Plan (after qualifying period)
- Annual CPD days and opportunities for career development and progression
- Family friendly policies
- Modern facilities and on-site cafeteria
- Remote working
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Equality of Opportunity
Training 2000 are committed to equality, diversity and access for all.
Applicants who, because of a disability, would prefer recruitment information/application forms in a more accessible format should contact the HR team by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 01254 54659
Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, learners, sub-contractors, employers and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or a check via the Update Service as well as other recruitment checks.
In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, we conduct online/social media checks for all candidates shortlisted for interview in order to ascertain their suitability to work with children and young people.
We reserve the right to close this job vacancy early, should we find a suitable candidate prior to the closing date specified.