Dental Nurse Tutor
- Date posted: Tuesday, 14 November 2023
- Closing date: Sunday, 26 November 2023
- Location: Blackburn
- Salary: £26,499 per annum (pro rata)
- Hours: 16.5 hours per week (2 days)
- Interview date: TBC
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity at Training 2000 for a Dental Nurse tutor to join an established team of professionals within the Professional and Medical Services department. We are looking for a committed, passionate and dedicated individual to join the team to support the growth of the programme and continue the successes.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver innovative and inspirational learning which covers the skills, knowledge and behaviours relevant to the dental nurse apprenticeship, which will help them with their progression into becoming a qualified Dental Nurse.
Please refer to the Role Profile for further information
Why work for Training 2000?
We believe Training 2000 is a great place to work. We genuinely care about our employees and offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Life insurance based on 4 x annual salary
- Annual CPD days and opportunities for career development and progression
- Family friendly policies
- Modern facilities
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Please note, CV's will not be considered unless accompanied by a completed application form.
Equality of Opportunity
Training 2000 are committed to equality, diversity and access for all. We firmly believe in having a good work life balance and recognise that everyone is unique in their own way.
Applicants who, because of a disability, would prefer recruitment information/forms in a more accessible format should contact the HR team by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone: 01254 54659
The safeguarding of our learners is at the heart of everything that we do. Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, learners, sub-contractors, employers and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or a check via the Update Service as well as other recruitment checks.
In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, we conduct social media checks for all candidates shortlisted for interview in order to ascertain their suitability to work with children and young people.
We reserve the right to close this job vacancy early, should we find a suitable candidate prior to the closing date specified.