Central Services Manager
- Date posted: Wednesday, 15 November 2023
- Closing date: Sunday, 26 November 2023
- Location: Blackburn
- Salary: Up to £31,500 per annum
- Contract type: Permanent
- Department: Central Services
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Interview date: TBC
About the role:
To effectively lead, support and manage the Central Service functional teams comprising of a professional reception service, central administration, and exam co-ordination.
Please refer to the Role Profile for further information
Please note, CV's will not be considered unless accompanied by a completed application form.
Why work for Training 2000?
We believe Training 2000 is a great place to work. We genuinely care about our employees and offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Life insurance based on 4 x annual salary
- Health Cash Plan (after qualifying period)
- Annual CPD days and opportunities for career development and progression
- Family friendly policies
- Modern facilities and on-site cafeteria
- Remote working
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- PPA built in to the role (averaging 8 hours per week)
- No commitment to extracurricular or supervision duties.
Equality of Opportunity
Training 2000 are committed to equality, diversity and access for all.
Applicants who, because of a disability, would prefer recruitment information/application forms in a more accessible format should contact the HR team by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone: 01254 54659
Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, learners, sub-contractors, employers and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or a check via the Update Service as well as other recruitment checks.
In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, we conduct social media checks for all candidates shortlisted for interview in order to ascertain their suitability to work with children and young people.
We reserve the right to close this job vacancy early, should we find a suitable candidate prior to the closing date specified.