Pneumatic Techniques & Applications
This course will cover:
- Basic Pneumatic Systems
- Properties and behaviour of compressed air
- Air Compressed and Distribution
- Directional Control Valves
- Basic Circuit Exercise
- Fault finding
- Application and tasks in the workplace.
A 4 day course to enable Maintenance Personnel to build basic Pneumatic Circuits and perform fault finding techniques.
Method of delivery
Lecture, demonstration, hands-on exercise using specialised Pneumatic training equipment.
Who is this for
Maintenance, Personnel, Supervisors and Operators.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Apply the principles of pneumatic safety
- Use and understand Pneumatic Terminology
- Read simple pneumatic circuits
- Build pneumatic circuits.
Observation and questioning
Date last updated:04 September 2014