This Traineeship is an opportunity to prepare for your Automotive Apprenticeship.
Traineeships allow you to gain work experience with a local employer. The Traineeship is tailored to your individual career aspirations.
If you need a boost after the recent disruptions with your education, or support applying for an Apprenticeship, then a Traineeship is for you.
A strong interest in automotive and ideally GCSEs in maths and English at grade 4 or above
Where will I study?
Training 2000 Blackburn
Up to 20 weeks
What is included?
- A high quality work experience placement with an employer that we will find for you
- Work preparation including practical training in our vocational workshops
- Working together to ensure you have the best CV
- A guaranteed employer reference for your CV
- Crucial skills like teamwork, building your confidence, self belief and how to make the right impression Interview skills that an employer expects to see
- English and maths (if you need to improve your grades to apply for an Apprenticeship)
- Flexible options with helpful guidance and support to suit your specific needs
- In depth diagnostic and assessment to identify the best progression route for you
- Up to £50 per week bursary and paid travel expenses (subject to eligibility)
- Preparation for work skills that are in line with current employer expectations
On completion of this course you may want to consider the following options to further your career.