CISRS System Scaffold Product Training Scheme (SSPTS) – Plettac – Event / Group
Upon successful completion, delegates will be able to use the specific system scaffold product.
This is in accordance with the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005, the manufacturers instructions and industry standards, including NASC Guidance Notes.
Pricing available on request
Method of delivery
- Classroom, practical and discussion
The 2 day CISRS SSPTS will cover the following:
- Basic Product Information & Manufacturers Instructions
- Legal Overview
- Health and Safety
- British & European Standards
- Overview of Product Accreditation & Testing Schemes
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Basic System(s) of work
- Bracing Requirements
- Ties Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading & Duties Practical & Theory
- Access Towers
- Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns & hop ups)
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds
- Loading Towers
- Methods of Access & Egress (including stairways)
Frequently asked questions
Those who use Plettac system scaffolding and require CISRS card endorsement.
Delegates must be have attended a minimum of Part 1 training course and hold a current CISRS status card (Trainee/Scaffolder/Advanced).
Knowledge Question Paper & Practical Assessment