CISRS Part 2 (Tube & Fitting) Scaffolding
In line with CISRS requirement this 10 day training course upon successful completion will provide the candidate with a CISRS centre training certification.
The 2 week CISRS Part 2 course will cover the following elements:
- ½ Day SG4:15 Training
- Product familiarisation in approved prefabricated system scaffold
- Basic Independent tied scaffold
- Truss-out scaffold
- Scaffolds with prefabricated beams
- Protective fans
- Pavement gantry
- Loading bay
- Roof saddle scaffold
- Splay scaffold
- Roof edge protection
- TG4 Tie Testing
- Alterations (e.g. removing standards from a structure)
- 50 Question Test Paper
Optional Additional Elements: NVQ Registration fee £84.50 (+VAT)
Pricing available upon request, funding maybe available
Where will I train?
Training 2000 Blackburn
- Delegate must have had a minimum of 6 months practical site experience following their successful completion of the CISRS Part 1 training before attending the Part 2 course.
Frequently asked questions
Trainees must have had a minimum of 6 months practical site experience following their successful completion of the CISRS Part 1 training before attending the Part 2 course.
Classroom, practical and discussion
Practical & 50 Question Test Paper