CISRS Part 1 (Tube & Fitting) Scaffolding
In line with CISRS requirement this 10 day training course upon successful completion will provide the candidate with a CISRS centre training certification.
Funding maybe available.
Pricing available upon request, funding maybe available
Where will I train?
Training 2000 Blackburn
- Delegates must hold a CISRS Labourers/Trainee card for a minimum of 6 months prior to attending the course.
The 2 week CISRS Part 1 course will cover the following elements:
- 1 Day Health & Safety Awareness
- ½ Day SG4:15 Training
- Product familiarisation in approved prefabricated system scaffold
- Interpretation of drawings
- Tie Methods and TG4
- Independent tied scaffold
- Putlog scaffold
- Birdcage scaffold
- Static Tower
- Alterations to scaffolds (e.g. dropping lift height on independent)
- 50 Question Test Paper.
Frequently asked questions
Trainees must have a minimum of 6 months site experience prior to attending the CISRS Part 1 training.
Classroom, practical and discussion
Practical & 50 Question Test Paper