Portable Appliance Testing (C&G 2377)
A 2 day course for those who are required to inspect and test electrical equipment in line with the IEE’s code of practice.
This course is for those who need to be able to demonstrate their competence.
Where will I train?
Training 2000, Blackburn
This course will cover:
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The IEE Code of Practice for in-service
- Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
Once you've finished the course you'll be able to
- State the regulations applying portable appliances
- Carry out a comprehensive inspection of portable appliances
- Test electrical equipment using basic electrical test kit and proprietary portable appliances
- Design and use the necessary documentation
- Demonstrate their competence passing the C&G 2377 MCQ
There are no formal entry requirements for this course..