Tax Administrator Apprentice
- Company: Towers & Gornall Ltd
- Location: Preston
- Vacancy Ref: 00286
- Weekly wage: £161.25
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Accountancy
This vacancy is for a Tax Administrator Apprentice based in Garstang.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Tax Administrator as a key addition to working within our expanding Tax Department.
The role will provide an opportunity to run a portfolio of personal tax clients as a Tax Administrator, with some clients requiring accounts preparation and tax returns. This will include some work on cloud accounts, Iris accounts production and Iris personal tax.
Initial Role Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and submission of Working Tax Credit Claims.
- Dealing with a portfolio of personal tax clients, to include sole trade accounts, rental properties, and high net worth individuals.
- Dealing with HMRC on a regular basis.
Long Term Role Responsibilities will include assisting on a variety of projects as required including:
- Probate work
- IHT reports
- Capital Gains Tax
- Trusts and Estates
Training to be provided
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting L3 which contains:
- Advanced bookkeeping
- Final accounts preparation
- Management accounting: costing
- Indirect tax
If needed, three L2 modules will be included. These are:
- Bookkeeping controls
- Bookkeeping transactions
- Using accounting software (Sage 50)