Sheet Metal Apprentice
- Company: R. Briggs Sheetmetal Fabrications Limited
- Location: Accrington
- Vacancy Ref: 00000192
- Weekly wage: £185.19
- Hours per week: 38.5
- Sector: Engineering
This vacancy is for an Sheet Metal Apprentice based in Accrington.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sheet metal bending and shaping – operate the CNC Press Brake to produce complex shapes in sheet metal by bending and pressing
- Fabrication and welding
- Working from engineering drawings
- Verification conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools as necessary
- Environment Health and Safety training
- Continuous Improvement
Training to be provided
- Extended Diploma in Fabrication & Welding NVQ L3.
- Diploma in Engineering L3.
- Functional skills in English, Maths and ICT (if not already achieved).
Interested? Apply now