Service/Install Administrator Apprentice
- Company: Catchpoint UK Ltd
- Location: Blackburn
- Vacancy Ref: 00000200
- Weekly wage: £180.37
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Service/Install Administrator Apprentice based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Catchpoint UK are recruiting for a Service and Installation Administration Apprenticeship. Reporting to administration management, you will be responsible for assisting with the operation and administration of the service and installation departments.
As a Service and Installation Administration Apprentice, you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming telephone calls, actioning the calls or passing to the relevant department.
- Maintaining a shared inbox to ensure clients are receiving the appropriate service to maintain agreed SLA?s.
- Generating monthly KPI reports (with assistance) and ad hoc data inputting into bespoke CRM system.
- Utilising CRM system to ensure client records are up to date.
- Generating appointment letters/emails to organise site attendance for field engineers.
- Updating clients web portals with appointment details and attendance reports.
- Ordering parts via CRM system for specific jobs or engineer?s vehicle stock.
- Working with the install department to generate system specifications and design drawings.
- Distributing engineer?s workload via CRM system, android tablets and email.
- Organising travel arrangement and overnight accommodation where required.
- Other general office duties such as filing, printing, copying and scanning.
- Career progression with a fast–growing company.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holiday. Increased holidays on loyalty scheme.
- Company pension.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.