Office Junior Apprentice
- Company: Emergency Systems Ltd
- Location: Accrington
- Vacancy Ref: 00000175
- Weekly wage: £182.78
- Hours per week: 38
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Office Junior Apprentice based in Accrington, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Your role as Office Junior is to help ensure the smooth running of the office
- General Administration
- Stock Control ? Receipt of goods in, picking & packing deliveries out.
- Reception Duties ? answering telephone calls and greeting visitors
- Assist in planning & Design of Fire Systems
- General Office Housekeeping & Ad hoc duties
- Ultimately the apprenticeship will lead to a full time role for the successful candidate, the role will be revised to the suitability and performance within the applications learnt during the apprenticeship, whether that be fire design or office administration.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills