Maintenance Engineer Support Apprentice
- Company: Dr Oetker UK Ltd
- Location: Leyland
- Vacancy Ref: 00000090
- Weekly wage: £224.63
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Engineering
The Leyland Facility is where the Chicago Town Pizzas started over 30 years ago. We are looking for people to join our state of the art production facility and be part of a hard working Engineering team who are proudly making the Dr. Oetker and Chicago Town branded pizzas. We need a pro–active and reactive maintenance cover to the Leyland plant with a purpose to maintain and improve the facility.
Maintenance Engineer Support Apprentices ensure that plant and equipment perform to the required standard to facilitate production targets regarding Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost within High Value Manufacturing environments.
This requires the application of a complex blend of skills, knowledge and occupational behaviours across the electrical, electronic, mechanical, fluid power and control systems disciplines.
The main responsibilities of an Maintenance Engineer Support Apprentices are:
- Maintaining machinery and equipment
- Trouble shooting issues to maintain productivity
- Repairing faults in machinery and equipment
What do we offer? Here?s the list of our fantastic benefits?
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays) which increases with service
- A skills based development programme – allowing you to develop skills and your pay once qualified
- Free pizzas
- Subsidised on site restaurant with hot and cold meals, a salad/deli bar, snack machines and microwaves and storage facilities for those who prefer to bring their own
- Free tea and coffee
- Free on–site parking (number of free electronic charging points available)
- Free Life Assurance at 4 times basic annual salary
- Free Wi–Fi in canteen
- Employee Referral Scheme ?350 ? once you know how great it is to work here you?ll want to bring your friends and family!
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Pension scheme which provides 6% Employer pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Regular Employee Forums ensuring all employees have a voice
- Incentivised employee suggestion and recognition schemes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave
- Free health checks
Training to be provided
- L2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing (Foundation Competence)
- L3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competencies) Mechatronics Maintenance Technician
- L3 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)