Maintenance Electrical Apprentice
- Company: Presspart Manufacturing Ltd
- Location: Blackburn
- Vacancy Ref: 00000156
- Weekly wage: £180.37
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Engineering
This vacancy is for an Maintenance Electrical Apprentice based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Maintenance Electrical Apprentice will ensure that plant and equipment perform to the required standard to facilitate production targets regarding Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost within High Value Manufacturing environments.
This requires the application of a complex blend of skills, knowledge and occupational behaviours across the electrical, electronic, mechanical, fluid power and control systems disciplines.
The main responsibilities of an Engineering Maintenance Electrician are:
- Maintaining machinery and equipment
- Trouble shooting issues to maintain productivity
- Repairing faults in machinery and equipment
Training to be provided
- L2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing (Foundation Competence)
- L3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competencies) Mechatronics Maintenance Technician
- L3 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)