Lead Generation Administration Apprentice
- Company: Altius Group Ltd
- Location: Preston
- Vacancy Ref: 00292
- Weekly wage: £173.07
- Hours per week: 40
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Lead Generation Administration Apprentice based in Preston, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Aim of Job:
Support the Lead Generation Administrator in dealing with all Administration and Support Requirements in Lead Generation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake all administration as required by the Lead Generation department
- To provide appointment and appraisal letters as required by potential clients
- To maintain high standards of accuracy when delivering completed tasks
- Administer and update UNITE and Call Pro systems with appointment and vendor information as required
- Produce daily and weekly appointment summary
- Produce and circulate daily and week KPI’s and reports
- To compile agent details and lead generation details as required
- Deal with in–bound calls and enquiries
- Undertake ad hoc reporting requirements
- Process credit/debit card payments via the online terminal
- Report new IM details to the operations team
- Actively drive career progression and self–growth
- To promote and comply with the Altius Group’s policies on equal opportunities and in line with the Equality Act 2010.
- To be responsible for improving your performance by participating in the Performance Appraisal process with your manager.
- To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities or as necessitated by the needs of the business.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills