IT Support Apprentice
- Company: Hippo Motor Group
- Location: Blackburn
- Vacancy Ref: 00000096
- Weekly wage: £180.37
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Digital & IT
This vacancy is for a IT Support Apprentice based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Hippo Motor Group are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic IT Apprentice to work alongside our internal service desk which is supported by a third–party IT company. You will work alongside a leading IT Support company in the Northwest and work on tickets and directly assist 250 employees across the business.
- Resolving customer issues via a ticketing system, phone and email.
- Working to Service Level Agreements
- Working with network devices such as routers, firewalls and switches
- Windows Server troubleshooting when required.
- Windows endpoint troubleshooting including Windows 10 and 11.
- Office 365 Administration including troubleshooting and setting up.
- General TCP/IP, Lan, Wan and VPN troubleshooting.
- Working with end users to log their issues and update when required.
- Experience of networking cabling, patch panels and numbering systems.
- Experience ticket systems.
- Working on end user devices to format, reset and build new hardware.
- Troubleshooting end user device issues, replacing hardware such as graphic cards, keyboard and mice.
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleagues and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Your birthday off after 2 years and ?100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
Training to be provided
As part of the Apprenticeship, the candidate will participate in 5 knowledge modules.
These modules are:
- Networking and Architecture (1 of 4 possible unit choices)
- Mobile and Operating Systems (1 of 7 possible unit choices)
- Cloud Services (1 of 5 possible unit choices)
- Coding and logic (1 of 2 possible unit choices)
- Business Process (1 of 3 unit choices)
The choices will reflect the knowledge content of the job role.