Fire and Security Apprentice
- Company: Atlas Alarms Limited
- Location: Darwen
- Vacancy Ref: 00000128
- Weekly wage: £177.97
- Hours per week: 37
- Sector: Engineering
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Fire, Emergency & Security Systems Technician
based in Darwen.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Fire, Emergency and Security Systems Technician design, install, commission and maintain electronic systems in and outside simple and complex premises to protect individuals, homes and properties from risk and danger. Systems include fire, security and emergency systems to detect intrusion, provide surveillance, monitor and control access to buildings, properties and sites or to detect fire and emergencies.
The main responsibilities include:
- Installing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV and Fire alarm systems.
- Demonstrate systems for customers, and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- Installing Commission/ Handover of CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarm Systems
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Advising customers on security issues, equipment use both face–to–face and over the phone.
- Providing technical support.
Training to be provided
Fire emergency and security systems technician, Level 3 (A level)