Customer Services Administrator Apprentice
- Company: Lanxess Solutions UK Ltd
- Location: Trafford Park
- Vacancy Ref: 0029P
- Weekly wage: £196.10
- Hours per week: 37
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Customer Services Administrator Apprentice based in Manchester.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual for the position of Customer Service Administrator at our facility in Trafford Park, Manchester. Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, the Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for undertaking Customer Service administration, including dispatch of invoices and shipping documents to customers, receipt and distribution of new purchase orders through EMEA inbox, as well as some low complexity sample order management. They will also have exposure to event/visits/meetings planning as well as logging customer complaints.
- Distribution of the EMEA inbox for all Purchase Orders received
- Management of any hard copy invoices to customers
- Coordinate visitors to the department – book travel arrangements, book visitors in with Site Security, greet visitors on arrival
- Ensure materials and rooms are available for sales meetings & assist with other arrangements, relating to these meetings.
- Handle incoming and outgoing post & courier services.
- Customer Service experience in sample order management
- Support on–boarding of new employees, helping with IT access requests & set up
- Liaising with engineering for any office maintenance requirements.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills