Customer Service Medical Administrator
- Company: Lockwood GP Surgery
- Location: Poulton Le Fylde
- Vacancy Ref: 0027H
- Weekly wage: £210.00
- Hours per week: 0
- Sector: Business
Due to an ever–increasing patient demand and increase in clinicians Lockwood GP Surgery is now seeing to take on an apprentice to learn how a GP Surgery functions – concentrating on the Customer Service side of the Surgery. This includes learning to talk to patients, make appointments, learning what the different clinicians will see and offering the plethora of health services which run alongside the Practice.
It is an exciting time to work within the NHS albeit stressful and in some cases long hours. The Management of Lockwood Surgery will pay a big part in preparing the successful candidate for what could be a successful career within the NHS.
The general administration duties within this role may include:
- Taking phone calls
- Sending and receiving e–mails
- Data input
- Any other general admin duties and ad–hoc duties as defined by management.
You will work towards a qualification also with 20% of time dedicated to off the job learning. Which is enabled to be in the workplace for the majority.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills