Business Marketing Apprentice
- Company: Go Media International
- Location: Leyland
- Vacancy Ref: 0029I
- Weekly wage: £129.00
- Hours per week: 30
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for Business Marketing Executives based in Leyland,required for an online advertising and marketing agency, specialising in advertising to companies who are / or want to become LGBTQ+ friendly. .
We are looking for confident outgoing individuals looking to work alongside an Apprenticeship course to gain employment experience in a Customer service, administration and marketing sales role working from our office in Leyland.
Working as part of a team and using your own initiative with full support and training you will be contacting businesses direct via telephone and email to encourage the purchase of LGBTQ+ advertising, through our online business portals.
You will be introducing proven online and social media advertising solutions to businesses at unbeatable value and speaking to everyone from small business advertisers, to large corporate clients across a range of industries.
Alongside your apprenticeship course we offer in house training covering all aspects of working in and office environment in sales, customer service and administration.
We will support the apprentice with employability skills
- Each employee will go through an initial induction and training programme, we will continue to monitor and train them during their employment with us. Having arranged monthly assessment meetings to evaluate their progress and to work with them to improve.
Our organisation will support the apprentice with basic skills, such as attendance, timekeeping and teamwork
- Working through our training programme we will support the placements with the skills needed to work in an office environment. Skills such as basic office procedures, telephone, administration, attendance, timekeeping and building on teamwork.
Training to be provided
Training will include:
- Day to day office procedures.
- How to managing your own diary through our CRM system.
- Logging contact information and conversations.
- B2B sales calls contacting businesses in your sales area of the UK.
- Initiate a high level of outbound calls to prospective clients.
- How to source your own contacts.
- Opening conversations and how to close a deal.
- How to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills