Business Administrator Apprentice
- Company: Surteco Uk Ltd
- Location: Burnley
- Vacancy Ref: 00000212
- Weekly wage: £248.50
- Hours per week: 35.5
- Sector: Business
The office administrator post will be a varied role across different areas within the office, including Finance, production planning, goods inwards, despatch and sales administration. Therefore, there will be the chance to pick up a varied amount of knowledge and skills within the business. This apprenticeship is based in Burnley, Lancashire.
Ideal candidates for the role are team players with attention to detail.
Tasks may include:
- To create a file of the different processes within the business
- To assist in posting supplier invoices
- To make phone calls to customers to chase unpaid invoices.
- Posting cash received from the bank
- Provide support to the finance area in busy periods
- Assist with booking in of goods when received
- Assisting in the preparation of goods for despatch
- Provide support to the production planner
- Assist the quality manager
- Provide support to the sales administration team
- General administration duties
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.