Business Administration Apprentice – Freight
- Company: Cargo Movers Ltd
- Location: Samlesbury
- Vacancy Ref: 00000319
- Weekly wage: £198.00
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Business
The two individuals will be our shipping apprentices to learn all aspect of the shipping industry and if successfully a role will be made permanent after their apprenticeship.
- Booking shipments,
- Billing customers,
- Customs clearances,
- Start to end customer journey updating the customer at every step.
- Taking phone calls.
- Sending and receiving e–mails.
- Data input.
- Any other general admin duties and ad–hoc duties as defined by management.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Interested? Apply now