Business Administration Apprentice
- Company: Crossley & Davis Chartered Accountants
- Location: Blackpool
- Vacancy Ref: 00000635
- Weekly wage: £191.40
- Hours per week: 36.5
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Business Administration Apprentice based in Blackpool.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad–hoc duties defined by management.
The general administration duties within this role may include:
- Filing – both accountancy and insolvency paperwork (if departments require it)
- Photocopying/scanning documents
- Taking banking – cash/card handling (as/when required)
- Distribution of completed work by Admin Manager to relevant colleagues
- Incoming post to be split into departments, to be date stamped, scanned and sent to relevant recipients
- Emailing clients with forward on post
- Making sure books/records & deliveries go to the correct department/staff member
- Setting up and maintenance of new/existing client’s details on Practice Management
- Creating physical client files
- Preparing ‘packs’ to mail out
- Archiving and maintenance of archived files unit and database
- Ordering stock, stationery, shredding maintenance
- Reception cover – answering calls, typing, assisting client, etc (as/when required)
- General assistance to the Administration Team and other colleagues
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Interested? Apply now