Business Admin Apprenticeship
- Company: Perspex International Ltd
- Location: Darwen
- Vacancy Ref: 00000864
- Weekly wage: £198.00
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Business Administrator Apprentice based in Darwen.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad–hoc duties defined by management.
Perspex International is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of acrylic–based products including the familiar brand name Perspex?. The Darwen site focuses on the manufacture of cast acrylic sheet, liquid dispersions and colour.
This is a great opportunity to gain insight into the Health & Safety aspect of a manufacturing business whilst studying for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
About the role
- Provide a support function whilst learning on the job
- Providing general, effective and efficient administration support to the Health & Safety team
- Assist with managing internal training database and updating records.
- Observing, learning and understanding Health & Safety processes and the importance of H&S within the workplace
- Assist with company risk assessments
- Stay current with health & safety legislation as part of your continuous professional development
- One day a week studying at College / Online (18 months course)
- Level 3 in Business Administration Apprenticeship
- 37.5 Hours a week
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme and Wellbeing benefits
- Dental and Optical Healthcare Programme
- Generous Pension Plan with Aviva
- Life Assurance of 4x salary
- Free access to online discount platform, Sodexo.
- Free secure parking
- Employee of the Month Awards
- 25 days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.