Apprentice Welder Fabricator
- Company: Seward Precision Fabrications Ltd
- Location: Burnley
- Vacancy Ref: 00000196
- Weekly wage: £187.50
- Hours per week: 39
- Sector: Engineering
This Vacancy is for an Apprentice Welder Fabricator based in Burnley, Lancashire
The successful applicant will take on valuable work experience within the Sheet Metal Industry whilst gaining a level 3 advanced apprenticeship qualification.
This position offers to to teach the successful applicant training to weld with MIG and TIG to a very high standard on thin gauge materials such as Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium . Along with the welding they will also learn how to fabricate these materials to make a wide range of products from Electrical cabinets to Ultrasonic Wash Tanks using Press Brake Machines, Band Saws and many different small power tools whilst learning to read and work from engineering drawings
You will also be trained to learn:
- Basic engineering drawing.
- Measuring and marking out.
- Knowledge of engineering materials.
- Handling of engineering information.
Additional skills covered may include:
- Fitting using hand skills.
- Producing sheet metal components and assemblies using a range of welding techniques and principles.
Training to be provided
- L3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
- L3 Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
- Functional skills in English, Maths and ICT (if not already achieved).