Apprentice Technical Support Administrator
- Company: H A McEwen Boiler Repairs Ltd
- Location: Keighley
- Vacancy Ref: 00000150
- Weekly wage: £204.42
- Hours per week: 42.5
- Sector: Engineering
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Technical Support Technician based in Keighley .
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Technical Support Administrator to join our family run business to assist with a multitude of tasks associated with the works we do.
The role will see the candidate responsible for assisting the current team on managing projects from an initial enquiry through to project completion. They will work closely with the Production team, liaising with all areas of the business to ensure the production process runs smoothly and effectively.
Duties will include (but not be exclusive to):
- Taking initial enquires, logging onto system.
- Helping to formulate quotations, including obtaining prices for equipment and materials.
- Generation of works orders
- Help design and produce CAD drawings
- Production/stock purchasing
- Planning job schedules
- Link between sales and workshop team
- Liaise with customers
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence).
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competence) – Toolmaker, Tool & Die Maintenence.
- Level 3 Diploma or extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge).