Apprentice Miller Setter/Operator
- Company: Alan Dick Engineering Ltd
- Location: Morecambe
- Vacancy Ref: 00000057
- Weekly wage: £192.40
- Hours per week: 40
- Sector: Engineering
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Miller Setter/Operator based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
The Job role includes:
- Setting up and programming using Heidenhain, Protrak and Bridgeport controls.
- Machining small and medium sized fabrications using various 3 axis machines
- Working to engineering drawings
- Problem solving
- Dressing and finishing
- Marking and identifying materials
- Checking that finished products comply with specifications
The training for this role will be delivered in Blackburn on block release so please do bear this in–mind when you apply.
Training to be provided
- L2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing (Foundation Competence)
- L2 Diploma in Machining (Foundation Knowledge)
- L3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competencies) Machining
- L3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)