Apprentice Machine Operator
- Company: Pendle Engineering
- Location: Nelson
- Vacancy Ref: 0029X
- Weekly wage: £161.25
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Engineering
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Machine Operator based in Nelson, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
An exciting employment opportunity has arisen for a trainee Machine Operator to join a well–established team, working in many different sectors, across, furniture, security health, and transport .
Established over 40 years and are first class engineers in high end low volume prototype engineering. As a Trainee Machine operator, you will be required to learn the principles of how the machine works, how to load, unload how to identify potential issues and how to QC Check your work
The range of tools and equipment you may use as part of your daily tasks may include:
- Centre Lathes
- Vertical and Horizontal Milling Machines
- Horizontal and Cylindrical Grinding Machines
- Single and Multi–Axis CNC Machines
Training to be provided
- L2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing (Foundation Competence)
- L2 Diploma in Machining (Foundation Knowledge)
- L3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competencies) Machining
- L3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)