Apprentice Business Administrator
- Company: Bowland Health Ltd
- Location: Slaidburn
- Vacancy Ref: 00000075
- Weekly wage: £175.00
- Hours per week: 35
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Business Administrator Apprentice based in Clitheroe.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
The role of medical receptionist will involve:
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries from patients and their representatives.
- Computer–based work using medical software for which there will be full training.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Dealing with requests for medications.
- Assisting in the organisation of medical files.
- Collecting and sorting post.
- Participating in practice meetings and taking minutes.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Interested? Apply now