- Company: Morrow Brothers Packaging Ltd
- Location: Chorley
- Vacancy Ref: 0026M
- Weekly wage: £375.00
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Administrator based in Chorley.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Due to recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity within our administration team for an enthusiastic and driven individual as an Administration Apprentice.
What will the role consist of?
- General office duties
- Managing telephone calls/taking messages
- Label inventory (receipt and outturn)
- Processing Customer Bookings
- Stock despatches
- Creating production specifications
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, parcels
- Scanning documents, photocopying
- Greeting customers
- Stationery stock levels/ordering stationery
- Filing, photocopying, scanning & laminating
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills