- Company: Fylde Coast Gate Ltd
- Location: Blackpool
- Vacancy Ref: 00000097
- Weekly wage: £168.35
- Hours per week: 35
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Apprentice Administrator based in Blackpool.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
- Building good working relationships with both customers and colleagues alike.
- Complete order management, specifically focused on administration of order processing, inputting, managing communication with sales and customers.
- Understanding the needs/expectations of our customers and keeping them updated at each stage of the order process.
- Purchase of back to back supplier orders, using quotations provided by the sales team where possible.
- Management of suppliers in line with purchasing terms keeping customers updated on delivery and if changes are made to their orders.
- Maintaining accurate records in our business system Dynamics AX.
- Attending regular team meetings to share best practice with colleagues across the business.
- Supporting our production team in regards to customer related tasks.
- Supporting our Quality team with administrative duties when required ensuring contract review is followed.
- Completion of any Administrative duties that the business requires across all other departments as and when required
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 ? Maths, English ? if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Interested? Apply now