- Company: Farnworth Rose Limited
- Location: Nelson
- Vacancy Ref: 00000060
- Weekly wage: £180.37
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Apprentice Administrator based in Nelson, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
At Farnworth Rose we are seeking a Apprentice Administrator to provide support to our busy Conveyancing department at our Nelson office.
This is a large responsibility to help keep the department running smoothly and efficiently.
We are looking for a driven, focused and enthusiastic person to join our team at our Farnworth Rose.
The vacancy involves undertaking daily tasks including:
- Binding legal documents
- Inputting data into our case management system for new and existing clients
- Answering the telephone
- Taking detailed telephone messages
- Updating third parties such as estate agents and mortgage brokers on cases
- Contacting mortgage lenders to chase up correspondence
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning and uploading incoming post to our case management system
- Arrangement of appointments
- Placing legal documents in to storage
- Any generic admin tasks that are asked of you
You will be working in a fast–paced environment and will be expected to work using your own initiative. Good time keeping and organisational skills are important. Previous telephone experience would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
This role is suitable for a motivated, polite and ambitious person who is keen to work in an office where career progression is encouraged. A positive attitude is essential along with the ability to use your own initiative. The candidate must be well presented with a happy to help nature.
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills