Apprentice Admin Assistant
- Company: Blakewater Homecare Services Ltd
- Location: Blackburn
- Vacancy Ref: 00000874
- Weekly wage: £158.40
- Hours per week: 30
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Apprentice Admin Assistant based in Blackburn.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad–hoc duties defined by management.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company?s general administrative activities. You will undertaking the relevant business admin qualification.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day–to–day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.