- Company: The Retrofit-Team Limited
- Location: Blackburn
- Vacancy Ref: 00000081
- Weekly wage: £175.00
- Hours per week: 35
- Sector: Business
This vacancy is for a Administrator Assistant based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
The successful candidate will become an integral team member and will be responsible for ensuring the flow of jobs between the team and the contractors runs smoothly.
This is a fast–paced environment where you will be taking jobs that require immediate response and will have to be excellent at multi–tasking and working under pressure.
As an office junior / administrator your duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Taking phone calls
- Sending and receiving e–mails
- Data input using our CRM / job booking system
- Updating contact lists on the company database
- Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments
- Any other general admin duties and ad–hoc duties as defined by management
Training to be provided
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills