Accounts Assistant Apprentice
- Company: Ideal4Finance T/A Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd
- Location: Preston
- Vacancy Ref: 00000221
- Weekly wage: £177.97
- Hours per week: 37
- Sector: Accountancy
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Assistant Accountant based in Kirkham, Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
The general Accountancy duties within this role may include:
- Daily bank reconciliation within Xero
- Allocating payments on our CRM system
- Processing supplier invoices / Raising customer invoices
- Calculating and paying commission due to introducers
- Importing all receipts and invoices into Xero via Receipt bank (Dext)
- Setting up scheduled payments either via direct debit or recurring card payments
- Dealing with incoming queries (telephone/e–mail) relating to accounts both internal and external
- Handling petty cash transactions
- Keeping up to date with filing and archiving
- Monitoring and logging staff holiday
- Calculating staff hours using our clocking–in machine
Training to be provided
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting which contains:
- Bookkeeping Transactions.
- Bookkeeping Controls.
- Elements of costing.
- Using accounting software.
- Work Effectively in Finance.
Interested? Apply now