help with scaffolding training?
You could work with small local companies or on larger sites such as petro chemical or nuclear power station sites. Once qualified with scaffolder status you could have the opportunity to work off-shore or overseas. Your Apprenticeship will cover safe working practices in construction, erect and dismantle of basic scaffoId structures, erect and dismantle Aluminium Mobile Towers, knowledge of building methods and construction technology, safe use of harness and fall prevention methods and manual handling in the scaffolding industry. You will also achieve CISRS scaffolder status. To undertake an apprenticeship in scaffolding you must work well in a team, be able to follow instructions, be a good communicator and work responsibly.
A minimum of four GCSEs at Grade 3/2 (D/E) or above is desirable. Due to the job role good physical health is required.
You must show commitment throughout the programme and be happy to work within a team.
Training 2000’s Scaffolding Centre, Blackburn
• Safe working practices in construction
• Erect and dismantle basic scaffold structures
• Independent, Birdcage, Cantilever, Tower, Pavement and Roof Scaffolds
• Erect and dismantle Aluminium Mobile Towers
• Knowledge of building methods and construction technology
• Safe use of harness and fall prevention methods
• Manual handling in the scaffolding industry
• Maths & English Level 2 (Functional Skills)
2 week blocks every 4 months
On completion of the programme you will achieve:
• Maths & English Level 1/2 (Functional Skills)
• CISRS Industry Training Certification
• CISRS Scaffolder Carded Status
The Scaffolding Apprenticeship programme is delivered over 19 months. During this time you will be employed within the scaffolding industry as a Scaffold Labourer/Trainee; gaining onsite experience supported by in centre blocks of training.
As a CISRS Carded Scaffolder you will have the opportunity to look at various career options:
• Work on key local and national projects
• Work Offshore (Oil Riggs) or Overseas
• Progress to Advance Scaffolder or Scaffold Inspector Roles
• Move into Supervisor or Management Roles
• Progress into Construction Health & Safety
Complete the following details and we will get in touch.