This course will cover:
- Safe use of gas cutting equipment
- Safe storage and movement of gas cylinders
- Properties of associated gasses
- Safety checks for gas cutting equipment to include regulators, FBA’s, hoses, torches and nozzles
- Safe lighting up and shutting down procedures
- Fire prevention procedures
- Demonstrations of gas cutting techniques
- Candidate participation in practical exercises.
Where will I study:
Training 2000 Blackburn
To cover the practical & theoretical aspects of gas cutting.
Who is this for
Anyone requiring gas cutting as part of their job.
Date last updated:10 March 2021