End Point Assessment Centre
We have expert knowledge and staff as an OFSTED Grade One Dental Apprenticeship Training Provider. This builds on our experience of over 50 years in training and Apprenticeships, developing business and people.
An End Point Assessment (EPA) has to be undertaken to pass the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship standard. The EPA must be assessed by a different organisation than the one delivering the training.
1. Learner completes their Dental Nurse Diploma and then applies for their GDC registration.
2. (75%) A 2-3000 word project which demonstrates the skills, knowledge and behaviours required for a dental nurse. The project will be based on a theme that is relevant to the dental practice
3. (25%) An interview (structured discussion) between the apprentice and Training 2000 focussing on the project results and how they have performed during the Apprenticeship
4. Apprentice is graded a Distinction, Pass or Fail
If you would like any further information or to book your End Point Assessment with Training 2000: call our dental team on 01254 54659 or email [email protected]
* plus travel expenses for the interview
Complete the following details and we will get in touch.