October 6, 2021
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Working hours: Full-Time – 37.5 Hours per week.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: You will be based at our Blackburn site with scope for some remote working thereafter.
Application Process: Applicants are required to submit a completed Application Form prior to the closing date. These are available to download from our website.
Closing Date: 31st October 2021
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity at Training 2000 for a Recruitment Advisor to join an established team of professionals within the Recruitment department. We are looking for a committed, passionate and dedicated individual to join the team to support the growth of the programmes and continue the successes.
The main purpose of the role is to provide recruitment and administrative solutions through a targeted recruitment matching service which is against agreed targets and KPIs for Apprenticeships and Traineeships programmes. The Student Recruitment department is the key first point of contact for both future apprentices and employers. It is the hub of activity for getting students matched to vacancies and into future employment with a company.
The key duties of the role will include:
- To provide and manage a full end to end recruitment service for Training 2000 Apprenticeship and Traineeship vacancies which includes but is not limited to; contacting applicants and employers, sending suitable applicants to the employer, arranging external company interviews through to managing feedback and reaching the end point of assisting the company to find a suitable apprentice or traineeship learner.
- To provide a full administration service in relation to vacancies which includes data inputting, record keeping, the advertising of vacancies and co-ordination of all recruitment paperwork ensuring compliance with contractual and audit requirements
- To proactively review the advertisement of vacancies to maximize the number of quality applicants through a variety of different platforms ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- To lead and manage the end to end applicant process including reviewing applications through to arranging and holding applicant interviews, providing information, advice and guidance on suitable programmes and vacancies.
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with external stakeholders including customers ensuring that you develop a good understanding of customer requirements, their industry, work environment and culture in order to service their needs effectively. This may include conducting company visits as required
- To provide information, advice and guidance to applicants, learners and parents on Apprenticeship and Traineeships opportunities designed to help them make informed decisions about their own or their child’s future.
- To build strong relationships with applicants in order to support, mentor and guide through employability skills, CV and cover letter creation ensuring readiness for interview
- To positively participate and attend Training 2000 events (which may be outside of normal working hours) which include but are not limited to schools, open evenings and weekend taster clubs.
- To achieve and exceed monthly targets and KPI’s, in line with the business strategy and forecasted figures.
- To continually promote and supporting the Training 2000 brand which includes driving learner applications and business development.
- To work effectively and proactively with all internal and external stakeholders ensuring that progress is reported regularly and both future and existing learners receiving an outstanding service and experience
- To demonstrate knowledge and compliance with regards to GDPR and all associated Data Protection legislation. This includes having due regard for any personal data that you may come into contact with in your role which includes learners/ customers/ staff, especially when using portable or personal devices (laptops and mobile phones) or when working remotely, in order to keep data secure and confidential.
- To keep up to date with all GDPR and data protection policies and legislation and understand and report any data security breaches promptly to the appropriate persons.
- To undertake any other duties required as deemed necessary by the Recruitment Team Manager or Delivery Manager.
- To be fully competent in the use and application of all Microsoft applications
- Demonstrates a positive and proactive approach in anticipating customer requirements and delivers to high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working towards challenging monthly targets to achieve business and department goals.
- Demonstrates strong planning and coordination skills.
- Demonstrate collaborative team based behaviours which promote and support highly effective team working across the department.
- Demonstrate inquisitive and constructive challenging behaviours in identifying potential business opportunities and acting accordingly.
- Passion for Training and the ability to inspire and motivate learners
- Pro-active self-starter
- Knowledge or understanding of policies and procedures relating to apprenticeship training and funding.
- Experience of working across multiple department specialisms, for example Engineering, Business, IT, Dental etc.
- Prior Education experience
Why work for Training 2000?
We believe Training 2000 is a great place to work. We genuinely care about our employees and offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Life insurance based on 4 x annual salary
- Health Cash Plan (after qualifying period)
- Annual CPD days and opportunities for career development and progression
- Family friendly policies
- Modern facilities
- Remote working
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Equality of Opportunity
Training 2000 are committed to equality, diversity and access for all. We firmly believe in having a good work life balance and recognise that everyone is unique in their own way.
Applicants who, because of a disability, would prefer recruitment information/forms in a more accessible format should contact the HR team by e-mail: [email protected] or by telephone: 01254 54659
The safeguarding of our learners is at the heart of everything that we do. Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, learners, sub-contractors, employers and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or a check via the Update Service as well as other recruitment checks.