Lancashire WBL Executive Forum Project Administrator
March 7, 2018
**Please note that this vacancy is not for Training 2000, you will be working for the Lancashire WBL Executive Forum** For more information and to apply, please visit the LWBLEF website.
The Lancashire WBL Executive Forum represents over 20 Training providers and Colleges across Lancashire. Our network of providers offer excellent facilities across the area to deliver a broad range of high quality provision from Traineeships to Apprenticeships.
The objectives of the Forum are to promote Work Based learning and further the aims and interests of members, disseminate information that improves the quality of teaching and learning, and co-ordinate and represent the views of members both regionally and nationally. Our aim is to be the principal communication channel for Work Based Learning issues in Lancashire. We liaise with the Education Skills Funding Agency over funding and strategy and working with the Local Enterprise Partnership to achieve its skills and employment priorities.
- Support the Support & Development manager to deliver a variety of projects including ESF contract delivery.
- Support the Support & Development Manager in the production of timely returns to funding organisations and ensure up to date and accurate project records that are compliant with funding contracts.
- Work to set schedules and budgets, including sending out invoices and maintaining the Forum action plan.
- To carry out general administrative tasks involved in running the Forum from co-ordinating and administering all Forum meetings (including Board meetings), scheduling meetings, sending out agendas and supporting literature, taking minutes and circulating after approval by the meeting Chair.
- Processing letters, memos, minutes and other printed communication using correct company format.
- Liaise with members and external stakeholders via telephone, email, face to face visits.
- Take responsibility for the preparation and accuracy of necessary paperwork
- Be responsible for dealing with routine enquiries and other telephone calls in the absence of Support & Development Manager
- Fulfil objectives set during appraisal and review and update personal skills and qualifications required for post
- Support manager with maintaining Forum website content and social media sites
Any other duties which may be required from time to time.
- Educated to GCSE level A-C in English Language and Mathematics
- NVQ Business Administration Levels 2/3 or equivalent
- Ability to work with and co-ordinate external networks
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel essential
- Good communicator – written and oral
- Ability to organise own work load and priorities tasks
- Good time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- To have a positive approach to working as a team member
- Track record of project coordination desirable
- Professional with a high regard to confidentiality
- High personal standards
- Open minded and receptive to evolving work systems
- Willing to learn and develop, and acquire new skills as required
- Knowledge of Government Funded programmes in particular Apprenticeships
- Willing to undergo DBR check
- Car owner/driver essential
Salary and Benefits
- £23,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- 5% pension package
- 25 days holiday plus 5 statutory
- Company sick pay
- Mileage at 45p per mile
For details on how to apply, please visit the Lancashire WBL Executive Forum Website.