Data Coordinator Team Leader
September 2, 2021
Data Coordinator Team Leader
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Working hours: Full-Time – 37.5 Hours per week.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: You will be based at our Blackburn site with scope for some remote working thereafter.
Application Process: Applicants are required to submit a completed Application Form prior to the closing date. These are available to download from our website.
Closing Date: 19th September 2021
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity at Training 2000 for a Data Coordinator Team Leader to join the Data Co-ordinators Team within the Quality & Contracts department. We are looking for a committed, passionate and dedicated individual to join the team to support the growth of the department and continue the successes.
The main purpose of the role is to effectively lead a small team and oversee the provision of a comprehensive departmental service, to all internal and external stakeholders, covering both the funded provision and commercial based courses, including customer service, data entry, bookings and management, quality assurance and administration control. The team are responsible for processing the data and documentation for Apprenticeship starters and leavers working with operational colleagues, employers and applicants.
The key duties of the role will include:
- To lead, support and develop the people aspects within the department including but not limited to the recruitment and line management of staff, their training, support, objective setting and performance management.
- To lead the development of employee capability within the department to ensure the continuity and flexibility of the service.
- To monitor the workflow of the team, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner, in line with quality processes, procedures and SLAs, managing stakeholder expectations.
- To coach and mentor the team in order to meet the teams’ objectives and SLAs.
- To work as a key part of the team to improve productivity and quality and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- To coordinate the departmental administration provision which may include the day to day development and support of funded provision.
- To maintain a strong and professional image and reputation with all customers through a focused and responsive customer service- by telephone, email and face to face.
- To input MI data in a timely manner, using bespoke databases ensuring that accurate learner data and records are maintained and compliant with funding, audit requirements and Training 2000s policies and procedures.
- To archive leaver data in compliance with funding, audit requirements and Training 2000s policies and procedures.
- To produce, manipulate and report on MI data ensuring that the company has accurate information for management reports as and when required, which also ensures the timely and necessary drawing down of funding.
- To conduct compliance audits in accordance with the audit procedures to highlight non-conformance with regards to the company’s quality and business assurance procedures, protecting the organisation’s expected funding income.
- To demonstrate knowledge and compliance with regards to GDPR and all associated Data Protection legislation.
- To continuously seek ways in which process improvements and efficiencies can be made within the function.
- Experience leading a team
- Strong ability to deliver to established targets and deadlines
- Pro-active self-starter
- Willingness to learn and committed to own/team development
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as good listening skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop and maintain positive working relationships
- GDPR knowledge
- Experience within an education establishment/Government funding
- NVQ in Business Administration or equivalent
- Team Leading qualification or equivalent
Why work for Training 2000?
We believe Training 2000 is a great place to work. We genuinely care about our employees and offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Life insurance based on 4 x annual salary
- Health Cash Plan (after qualifying period)
- Annual CPD days and opportunities for career development and progression
- Family friendly policies
- Modern facilities
- Remote working
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Equality of Opportunity
Training 2000 are committed to equality, diversity and access for all. We firmly believe in having a good work life balance and recognise that everyone is unique in their own way.
Applicants who, because of a disability, would prefer recruitment information/forms in a more accessible format should contact the HR team by e-mail: [email protected] or by telephone: 01254 54659
The safeguarding of our learners is at the heart of everything that we do. Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, learners, sub-contractors, employers and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or a check via the Update Service as well as other recruitment checks.