Business Administration Skills Coach
August 23, 2021
Business Administration Skills Coach
Salary: £25,237 per annum
Working hours: Full-Time – 37.5 Hours per week.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Delivery is currently taking place remotely, however once restrictions are lifted you will be based at our Blackburn site with travel to employer sites with scope for some remote working thereafter.
Application Process: Applicants are required to submit a completed Application Form prior to the closing date. These are available to download from our website.
Closing Date: 3rd October 2021
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity at Training 2000 for a Business Administration Skills Coach to join an established team of professionals within the Professional and Medical Services department. We are looking for a committed, passionate and dedicated individual to join the team to support the growth of the programme and continue the successes.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver innovative and inspirational learning which covers the skills, knowledge, and behaviours relevant to the occupational sector, whilst providing effective learner support. You will also be responsible for the day to day operations of a caseload of learners on apprenticeship programmes through reviewing, managing, coaching, assessing and preparing learners/employers for the end point assessment within the Business Administration sector.
The key duties of the role will include:
- To design, develop and deliver creative, inclusive high-quality learning programmes in accordance with awarding organisations specifications and standards, ensuring the effective evaluation of such programmes.
- To provide 1 to 1s to assess and support learners on level 2 and level 3 Business Administration and Customer Service Level 2.
- To teach and support co-ordination of online Business training sessions
- To support and prepare learners for EPA to enable learners to complete the required standard.
- Support the learners and employers through setting relevant work-based projects and assisting with the portfolio build to showcase for the end point assessment
- Conduct reviews, face to face or through Teams with the employer and learners reviewing skills, knowledge and behaviours and setting of smart targets including English and Maths
- To effectively manage the Quality Assurance process of qualifications in line with awarding organisation specifications and standards in order to continuously improve the learner journey.
- To monitor and continuously update learner records ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations in line with company requirements and providing information regarding Learner’s progress, achievements and support needs as directed, to inform performance.
- To effectively manage the learning process, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of learners, including the management of learner behaviour to maximise their development opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all learners in all work related and learning environments in accordance with the company’s safeguarding policy, health and safety policy, equality and diversity policies and code of conduct as part of the organisations duty of care.
- To carry out regular risk assessments of the learning process and associated environments, in accordance with the company’s risk assessment policy and procedure, and accordingly implement any relevant control measures/action plans.
- To professionally liaise and work with all key stakeholders involved in the learning process to ensure full integration, support and promotion of the company’s services, including relevant external organisations.
- To be responsible for self-development including Continuous Professional Development and competence, incorporating both academic and professional training, in line with the Institute for Learning Code of Professional conduct and awarding body requirements.
- Recruit, initially assess and induct learners onto the Business and Customer Service apprenticeship programmes and support all learners to establish and maintain secure employment.
- Support employers on matters relating to their apprenticeship training needs and development and preparation for the end point assessment.
- Complete relevant training qualifications in line with ESFA and current legislation and ensure that all activities follow ESFA funding contract and audit requirements.
- To demonstrate knowledge and compliance with regards to GDPR and all associated Data Protection legislation. This includes having due regard for any personal data that you may come into contact with in your role which includes learners/ customers/ staff,
- Strong ability to deliver to established targets and deadlines in accordance with learner progression.
- Accredited qualification minimum Level 2 in Literacy, Numeracy
- Occupational/industry experience
- The ability to inspire and motivate learners
- Pro-active self-starter
- Willingness to learn and committed to own development
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as good listening skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Full UK driving licence
- Possession of a professional teaching qualification (desirable)
- Experience of curriculum design, development and delivery within the relevant occupational sector
- Knowledge of quality assurance practice (assessment processes)
Why work for Training 2000?
We believe Training 2000 is a great place to work. We genuinely care about our employees and offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Life insurance based on 4 x annual salary
- Health Cash Plan (after qualifying period)
- Annual CPD days and opportunities for career development and progression
- Family friendly policies
- Modern facilities
- Remote working
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Equality of Opportunity
Training 2000 are committed to equality, diversity and access for all. We firmly believe in having a good work life balance and recognise that everyone is unique in their own way.
Applicants who, because of a disability, would prefer recruitment information/forms in a more accessible format should contact the HR team by e-mail: [email protected] or by telephone: 01254 54659
The safeguarding of our learners is at the heart of everything that we do. Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, learners, sub-contractors, employers and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or a check via the Update Service as well as other recruitment checks.