Account Manager – Fixed Term
June 22, 2021
Account Manager – Fixed Term
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Working hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours week
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract (4 months) from November 2021
Location: Delivery is currently taking place remotely, however once restrictions are lifted you will be based at our Blackburn site with travel to employer sites.
Application Process: Applicants are required to submit a completed Application Form prior to the closing date. These are available on our website.
Closing Date: 1st August 2021
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team for a temporary period of 4 months to cover paternity leave. At Training 2000 the customer is at the heart of what we do and our Account Manager team forms a key part of the Business Development service. This is a really exciting time to join as you will be able to help shape the Account Manager role and work directly with the Head of Business Development to further strengthen new and existing customer relationships.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for being the lead contact for new and existing customers ensuring that all matters relating to that account are resolved quickly and maximise business opportunities. Along with achieving growth targets for all Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Commercial training.
The key duties of the role will include:
- To be the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters by regularly holding face to face meetings with new and existing customers to discuss any account matters including issues arising, future needs, concerns or queries.
- To provide a responsive customer service to new and existing clients by responding to any customer contact enquiries through email, phone or meetings in a timely manner
- To maintain and grow existing client relationships which in turn will help develop new business leads by upselling and cross selling the Training 2000 offer.
- To manage pipeline and opportunities for both Apprenticeship and Commercial sales against agreed KPIs
- To provide weekly updates on reporting of sales results against target
- To build and maintain strong customer relationships by providing information, advice and guidance on all Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Commercial training to maximise business income and opportunities
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and customers by gaining a robust knowledge of the market place and identifying any business growth opportunities / programmes within both existing and new markets.
- To regularly attend Training 2000 events which include but are not limited to schools, open evenings and weekend taster clubs ensuring that you are promoting and supporting the brand
- To assist with challenging customer requests and support the resolution of any customer complaints or concerns by quickly working towards a solution and escalating as required to a member of the leadership team
- Identify engage, plan and develop new opportunities / income streams in both Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Commercial training.
- Be the lead communicator to our clients ensuring key information, changes and requirements are given and supporting them with these where required
- Work closely with our key clients to understand the changing market place and to lead on identifying sales opportunities within this environment.
- Coordinate with various Training 2000 teams to ensure customer expectations are met.
- To demonstrate knowledge and compliance with regards to GDPR and all associated Data Protection legislation. This includes having due regard for any personal data that you may come into contact with in your role which includes learners/ customers/ staff, especially when using portable or personal devices (laptops and mobile phones) or when working remotely, in order to keep data secure and confidential.
- To keep up to date with all GDPR and data protection policies and legislation and understand and report any data security breaches promptly to the appropriate persons.
- To undertake any other duties required as deemed necessary by the Head of Business Development or a member of the leadership team
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to maintain/develop key relationships
- Excellent listening and understanding capacity
- Pro-active self-starter
- Willingness to learn and committed to own development
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as good listening skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Full UK driving licence
- BA/BS Degree
- Customer Service qualification
- Experience of working in Education
Why work for Training 2000?
We believe Training 2000 is a great place to work. We genuinely care about our employees and offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Annual CPD days and opportunities for career development and progression
- Family friendly policies
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Equality of Opportunity
Training 2000 are committed to equality, diversity and access for all. We firmly believe in having a good work life balance and recognise that everyone is unique in their own way.
Applicants who, because of a disability, would prefer recruitment information/forms in a more accessible format should contact the HR team by e-mail: [email protected] or by telephone: 01254 54659
The safeguarding of our learners is at the heart of everything that we do. Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children (under 18’s) and young people and expects all staff, learners, sub-contractors, employers and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or a check via the Update Service as well as other recruitment checks.