Steps to… Dental Nursing Traineeship
Traineeships are an opportunity to gain real work experience and job skills, while improving your English and maths (if needed). The programme content is tailored to your individual career needs.
If you have been unsuccessful when applying for an Apprenticeship or other job due to a lack of skills and/or experience, then a Traineeship could be for you.
An interest in dental nursing as well as GCSEs in Maths and English at grade 4 (C) or above
Where will I study:
- A high-quality work experience placement with an employer that we will find for you
- A guaranteed employer reference for your CV
- You will learn crucial skills, like teamwork and how to make the right impression
- Work preparation training
- English and Maths (if needed)
- Flexible options with helpful guidance and support to suit your specific needs
- In depth diagnostic and assessment to identify the best progression route for you
- Up to £40 per week bursary, paid travel expenses and lunch meal deal*
- Preparation for work skills that are in line with current employer expectations
* subject to eligibility criteria
Date last updated:04 February 2019