Steps to… Success Traineeship
up to 20 weeks
Our ‘Steps to… Success’ programme is perfect if you are not sure what industry you want to progress into and would benefit from work experience to help you make your choice. This would then assist in your path to either an Apprenticeship or employment.
GCSEs in maths and English at grade 4/3 or above
Where will I study:
A mix of classroom learning in Blackburn and virtual sessions
What will I learn?
- Work preparation
- Working together to ensure you have the best CV
- A high quality work experience placement with an employer that we will find for you
- A guaranteed employer reference for your CV
- You will learn crucial skills, like teamwork, building your confidence and self belief and how to make the right impression
- Interview skills that an employer expects
- English and maths (if needed)
Who is this for
Our Traineeships are aimed at giving 16 to 18 year-olds the opportunity to develop the skills they need to find and succeed on an Apprenticeship.
- Flexible options with helpful guidance and support to suit your specific needs
- In depth diagnostic and assessment to identify the best progression route for you
- Up to £45 per week bursary and paid travel expenses*
- Preparation for work skills that are in line with current employer expectations
*Subject to eligibility
Date last updated:25 June 2020