help finding a business apprenticeship?
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
A minimum of three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above including English OR prior experience in administration or a similar role
Training 2000 Blackburn
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
• Skilled in the use of multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation
• Produces accurate records and documents
• Decision making
• Interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates good communication skills
• Completes tasks to a high standard
• Planning and organisation
• Project management
• Organisational purpose, activities, aims, values, vision for the future
• Organisational structure and demonstrates understanding of how their work benefits the organisation
• Practical knowledge of managing stakeholders
• Laws and regulations that apply to their role
• Organisation’s internal policies
• Applicability of business principles
• Organisation’s processes
• External environment factors
• Behaves in a professional way
• Personal qualities
• Takes responsibility for their own work
At the end of the programme of learning the End Point Assessment consists of three elements, all of which may be completed online.
Each assessment method should directly assess the knowledge, skills and behaviours of the Standard and all elements need to be passed to achieve the Standard.
1. Knowledge Test
2. Portfolio-based Interview
3. Project Presentation
Administration Executives / Officers, Administration Team Leaders, Personal Assistants or Secretaries, including Legal or Medical Secretaries
Complete the following details and we will get in touch.