Before results day
- Have a look at alternatives in case things don’t go to plan. We have courses available to give you the step up you need to progress onto an Apprenticeship.
- Decide who you want to take with you collect your results. It’s good to have someone with you to celebrate, but it’s also important to have someone there to talk to if your results aren’t what you expected.
On the day
- Don’t forget to have a good, healthy breakfast – you don’t want to be celebrating on an empty stomach!
- Make sure your mobile phone is fully charged so you can let everyone know how you’ve done
- Don’t worry about everyone else, it’s important that you focus on yourself and make sure that you make the right choice for you.
If you don’t get the grades you hoped for
- Allow yourself a few days to let them sink in before making any decisions on what to do next
- Talk to family and friends and get their support
- Dwelling on your grades will only make you feel worse and won’t change them
- There are so many options for you, you just need to find out what is the best route for you.
Training 2000 are here to guide and support you. Our dedicated recruitment advisers can talk through all your options and make sure that you are on the right track to your dream career.
Call in with your results on Thursday 24th August and we’ll get you signed up straight away. You could be starting your course next week! Or, if you are busy celebrating you can give us a call on 01254 54659 and book an interview with us.